diumenge, 3 de juny del 2012

Tourist interviews

A new and very interesting English project was going to the Figueres (The Dali Museum) and doing three interviews to differents tourists.
We did groups of three people, my group was: Alexandra, Andriana and me.
We find it a very good initiative and we did three interviews but none of them to English people: One  was to two French girls, another to a Russian woman and the last one to a group of teachers from France.
There we find very nice and patient people, but we find persons who where a bit antipathetic and they don't answer our questions, because they said: "I don't have time or I don't understand".


You can see a part of the interviws:

Where are you from?
1- Russian
2- France
Are you on holidays here? Are you having a good time?
1- Yes!
2- I'm not on hollidays, it's a schooltrip.
Why did you choose Catalonia for your holidays?
1- No, I chose València and Catalonia only one day.
2- Because my friend is a spanish teacher and we do that every two years.
Where are you staying?
1- At my friend's.
2- We are staying in Barcelona.
Are you with a group, how many people are you with?
1- No, I'm with my housband and my friend.
2- Yes, 49 students and 4 teachers.
How long are you staying in Catalonia or Spain?
1- 11 days.
2- Until Friday night.





















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada