diumenge, 3 de juny del 2012

My best experiences in Italy

I can say "Italy was the most strange trip that I have ever done". Why? Because I wasn't with my parents, and that was incredible! It was a very, very funny trip.. With a lot of laughes and good moments that I never forget!
It was very exciting new people, new country, new language... Italian people are a little bit crazy, they drive cars as if they are on the run!
But they are also very funny and Italien guys like joking with a female turists...
It was also my first trip with chip! Nearly 24 hours on the sea- no way to go out..
Every day waking up so early was hard, because during the night we were all speaking, laughing... Doing everything except sleeping.  But it was worse to do it because the day offerd a lot of interesting things.
The best thing was that we strenghend the relationship between us and the teachers and if I had the opportunity I would repeat!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada