diumenge, 17 de juny del 2012

Best blog and best post!

The blog that seems to be more original and more attractive is that of Josep Moré. I like it very much and I think that the initial paragraph is precious and very certain... 

Dreams are renawable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born."

- Dale Turner-.


I like the structure, I like the pictures, I like the photos, I like nealy of the things....
I don't know which will be the classmathes opinion, but I think Josep has a lot of probablies to win. 

I don't know what more to say, I think is it not necessary to speak very much, you must see and feel it directly.

At lasts, one of my posts that I like most, is one that I wrote two weeks ago and I love it because it makes me live again the experience and it seems that it's happening again ... in this post I'm speeking about Ona and Irene's birthday, "an unforgettable day"... and it's true, it was a perfect day!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada